- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs.GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers.
- Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
- Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
- Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
- Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
- Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
|Multi GPU||TDR errors have been noticed, usually after waking from sleep mode in Windows|
|Cellfactor: Revolution||Game abends to desktop|
|Frontlines: Fuel of War||PhysX Error|
|Halo: Combat Evolved||Transparent Elites are not rendered properly, making them invisible|
|Resident Evil 2: Biohazard Revelations 2||game runs very slowly|
|Rise of Nations||Game flickers badly making it unplayable|
REVERT TO PREVIOUS DRIVERS
If you need to revert back to a previous driver release you can remove the NVIDIA driver from the control panel and you will need to reboot. The the desired driver can be installed which will require another reboot. Use the driver defaults. Use in-game settings to adjust the performance or FX.
Never force game option with the driver. Use in-game options only. We see so many try to get features of games that do not have intrinsic ability. Always use in-game options and use driver defaults from a clean install.
Forums galore are flooded with problems, none of which are reproducible by us. If the games are not working properly, backup and install Windows fresh. One of the best new features of Windows 8 and above is the Refresh Windows. This preserves libraries but its otherwise the same as a clean install. Drivers are hard to debug at the best of times.
With all the problems we have found; it clearly demonstrates that WHQL is rather pointless from a gaming perspective. No wonder our site is so popular.
Contact us if your have driver issues. Fee Liable.