Welcome to Hardcore Games™and its affiliates which provide website service(s) to you subject to the following conditions. The Legal Terms are subject to change without notice. Please refresh your cache(s) to be sure you have the latest revision of the Legal Terms. If these conditions are inconsistent with cached Legal Terms, the uncached Legal Terms will control.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
This site is not intended for persons under the age of 13, however we have no restrictions to reading a game or other product review.
Advertisers are responsible to ensure that the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506) applies to them.
We do our best to keep Hardcore Games™ safe, but we cannot guarantee it.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Hardcore Games.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use Hardcore Games™ to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Hardcore Games, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
ERROR & OMISSION
We strive to provide accurate information from a gaming perspective. Obviously errors are an inevitable part of any larger web site. We do our best to identify errors and make corrections as soon as possible.
Please contact us if you notice an error. Please mention the specific page so that we can make corrections quickly. The web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hardcore Games™ does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
Please be aware that information provided here is meant only as a guide. The use of any information here is used solely at the user’s own risk. We are not responsible for any harm due to any error or omission in the content herein.
We invoke force majeure in the event of the inability of Hardcore Games™ to provide the service(s) and shall be held harmless.
We endeavor to provide service(s) but sometimes hardware failures may cause downtime etc. Software errors are another issue that may cause unavoidable downtime.
Miscreants are a constant nuisance as they endlessly attempt to break into servers generally. While we have taken several measures to protect our server(s). We use cryptographically secure passwords to reduce the chance of a successful attack. We consider a break in and general denial of service attacks as a force majeure and shall be held harmless.
General disasters such as earthquakes, floods and earthquakes may cause significant and irreparable harm to Hardcore Games™ due to the extreme nature of such calamities. The March 11, 2011 Japanese earthquake, tsunami and reactor meltdown is a good example of an overwhelming disaster.
We also invoke Act of God and events being outside of human control, no one can be held responsible. We are thus discharged because of unforeseen occurrences, which were unavoidable and would result in insurmountable delay, expense, or other material breach.
By using Hardcore Games™ you agree to the laws of British Columbia and Canada. You agree to any action to be heard in the province of British Columbia at Victoria.